As a social media intern you will be working under the supervision of our Digital Marketing head to create, edit and share posts in order to promote our business and increase it’s visibility on various social media platforms.
Responsibilities for Social Media Intern
- Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies on a regular basis
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness about our products and services through all social media platforms
- Monitor postings on social media to ensure that the brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns on all social media platforms
- Engage with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company’s social profiles
- Assist in implementing and execution of plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
Qualifications for Social Media Intern
- Graduate from any field
- Need to have good command over English, Hindi and Bengali
- Need to be creative and must have a good grip over designing, colour combination and caption writing
Duration: 1-3 Months
Location: Work From Home
Timings: 11 A.M.-4 P.M. (Mon-Fri)
Perks: The intern will receive a “Certificate Of Completion” from our end upon successful completion of the program.
To apply E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at: 7980093918