For social media internship in kolkata, you will be working under the supervision of our Digital Marketing head to create, edit and share posts in order to promote our business and increase it’s visibility on various social media platforms.
Social media has now become more than just a platform for communication. It has become a default messaging system for many, it has bridged the gap between business and its customers, it has crossed cultural boundaries and it has also led to an increase in e-commerce. It is also used as a hobby and form of entertainment rivaling that of movies and cinema halls. As such, the power of social media needs to be harnessed properly in order to gain the maximum. Wrong social media strategy or even a wrong message sent to an user can tarnish the online reputation of the company.
Social media internship in kolkata offers you the opportunity to work on real social media profiles and channels of SMIFS Limited, which is a renowned stock broking company. The social media intern will have the opportunity to formulate and implement social media strategies. In addition to that, you will also be communicating with potential leads and clients using social media and responding to their queries.
So if you are looking to learn and grow then social media internship in kolkata can present you with that opportunity.
Responsibilities for Social Media Intern
- Work alongside the team to create a plan for social media strategies on a regular basis
- Assist in the growth of the brand by raising awareness about our products and services through all social media platforms
- Monitor postings on social media to ensure that the brand message is constant from the terminology used to images posted
- Aid in the daily aspects of promoting the businesses campaigns on all social media platforms
- Engage with followers and potential customers by communicating and answering questions through the company’s social profiles
- Assist in implementing and execution of plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn etc.
Qualifications for Social Media Intern
- Graduate from any field
- Need to have good command over English, Hindi and Bengali
- Need to be creative and must have a good grip over designing, colour combination and caption writing
Duration: 1-3 Months
Location: Work From Home
Timings: 11 A.M.-4 P.M. (Mon-Fri)
Perks: The intern will receive a “Certificate Of Completion” from our end upon successful completion of the program.
To apply E-mail at: email@example.com or call at: 9830121215
For more information you can also visit our official website: smifs.com
SMIFS Limited is a 30 year old company operating in the securities market. Our rich legacy has been nurtured by our client centric approach and this has enabled us to thrive and grow. We deal in stocks, derivatives, commodities, currencies, etc. We also provide advisory and portfolio management services for high net-worth individuals.
So do not miss this wonderful opportunity. Seize this chance and make the most out of it. The practical exposure provided in this program itself would be instrumental in shaping your future career trajectory and will give your skills a boost which will make you much more confident in this niche. This social media internship in kolkata, can serve as the stepping stone in your professional journey of being a social media manager in the future.
Similar Search terms:
social media internship in kolkata,
social media marketing internship,
social media internships,
social media manager internship