The stock market in India has availability of a variety of stocks in various ranges in price for the investors. Ordinary traders are likely to have more interest towards purchasing shares that are less expensive but offer a noteworthy return. In India’s stock market penny stocks are the cheapest shares with prices which range from 10 paise to 10 rupees. However, due to low market value, it is difficult to sell these shares in the stock market. In 2022 shares below 1 rupee gained popularity among investors due to the volatility in the market.
Let’s quickly run through the names of the stocks that are available under 1 rupee, 5 rupees and 10 rupees that are available for trading.
The shares listed below are below 1 rupee that provides the highest net profit margin:
|SL No.||Stocks||Market Capital (₹ Cr.)||Closing Price (₹)||Net Profit Margin (%)|
|1.||Sagar Soya Products Limited||0.36||0.61||61.25|
|2.||Softark Venture Investment Limited||–||0.39||53.33|
|3.||NCL Research and Financial Services Limited||59.17||0.54||53.3|
|4.||Virtual Global Education Limited||38.75||0.9||24.22|
|5.||Wagend Infra Venture Limited||4.74||0.99||23.4|
|6.||Sturdy Industries Limited||14.29||0.96||17.58|
|7.||Gold Line International Finvest Limited||46.61||0.9||12.88|
|9.||Classic Global Finance and Capital Limited||1.32||0.4||6.98|
|10.||Seven Hill Industries Limited||9.41||0.72||6.67|
To get a better understanding of the above-listed stocks, let us go through a short inception of the Top 3 companies in the category of penny stocks under 1 rupee in the Indian stock market with the highest net profit margins.
- Sagar Soya Products Limited: It is a company which produces vegetable oil and other soil crops. The company uses the process of solvent extraction to produce oil cakes. It also branches out its production to fatty acids and fast food.
Current Market Price: ₹0.61
All-Time High: ₹104.94
All-Time Low: ₹0.61
- Softark Venture Investment Limited: This company provides professional, technical and business services as the primary line of business.
Current Market Price: ₹0.39
All-Time High: ₹0.39
All-Time Low: ₹0.37
- NCL Research and Financial Services Limited: It is one of the NBFCs which is registered with the RBI and its major specialization is business finance and investing in shares and securities. In addition to that they are also involved in the trading of textile products.
Current Market Price: ₹0.54
All-Time High: ₹249.09
All-Time Low: ₹0.03
The shares listed below are below 5 rupee that provides the highest net profit margin:
|SL NO.||Stock Name||Price (₹)||Net Profit Margin (%)|
|1.||Prakash Steelage Limited||84.88||4.90|
|2.||Frontier Capital Limited||0.10||3.72|
|3.||Bhudevi Infra Projects Limited||1.13||2.47|
|4.||Hindustan Udyog Limited||2.27||3.16|
|5.||BSEL Infrastructure Realty Limited||39.49||4.55|
|6.||GVK Power & Infrastructure Limited||418.49||2.70|
|7.||PH Trading Limited||0.08||1.70|
|8.||Diligent Media Corporation Limited||45.91||3.75|
|9.||Sagar Soya Products Limited||0.36||0.61|
|10.||Adcon Capital Services Limited||6.57||1.94|
Short inception of the Top 3 companies in the category of penny stocks under 5 rupee in the Indian stock market with the highest net profit margins.
- Prakash Steelage Limited: it is a dominant organization in the importing, stocking and supplying of flat and long stainless steel in India. Its services range from trading to producing value-added steel products. PSL was founded in 1996 to manufacture stainless steel welded pipes, tubes and U-tubes. It is the market leader in India in the stainless steel pipes and tube industry.
Current Market Price: ₹ 4.90
All-Time High: ₹24.39
All-Time Low: ₹0.05
- Frontier Capital Limited: It is a non-banking financial institution and its wholly-owned subsidiary company Frontier Digital Technologies Private Limited (FDTPL) was established on 21st March 2014. FCL was founded on 13th June 1984.
Current Market Price: ₹0.00
All-time High: ₹5.96
All-time Low: ₹3.05
The shares listed below are below 10 rupee that provides the highest net profit margin:
|SL NO.||Stock Name||Price(₹)||Net Profit Margin(%)|
|1.||Shyamkamal Investment Limited||5.95||2000.00|
|2.||Gajanan Securities Services Limited||10.00||172.00|
|4.||GB Global Limited||9.30||88.64|
|5.||Ashirwaad Capital Limited||5.33||81.15|
|6.||Tarini International Limited||5.10||78.31|
|7.||Prakash Steelage Limited||4.90||77.97|
|8.||Velan Hotels Limited||6.51||77.37|
|9.||Frontier Capital Limited||3.72||74.77|
|10.||Shree Global Tradefin Limited||5.09||72.93|
Short introduction of the Top 3 companies in the category of penny stocks under 10 rupee in the Indian stock market with the highest net profit margins.
- Shyamkamal Investment Limited: It is a BSE-listed company with over 28 years of experience in the industry. Founded on 23rd October 1982 the company is providing a lease of hire-purchase and financing lease operations to all types of businesses where all kinds of plants, machinery and equipment can be purchased, rented or given out at lease.
Current Market Price: ₹6.12
All-time High: ₹35.50
All-time Low: ₹2.62
- Gunjan Securities Services Limited: Founded on 18th June 1994 registered with the Registrar of Companies in Kolkata. It is classified as a financial auxiliary to financial intermediation which excludes insurance and pension
Current Market Price: ₹10.00
All-time High: ₹24.95
All-time Low: ₹9.75
- PAE Limited: They are mainly into providing sales, services and maintenance for lead storage batteries, power backups and automotive parts. In India, they are mainly in the marketing and distribution sector for various kinds of automobile parts. It has been successful by selling a variety of fixed assets and investments while reducing cost simultaneously.
Current Market Price: ₹6.17
All-time High: ₹57.00
All-time Low: ₹0.00
You now know that penny stocks are below 1,5 and 10 rupees and their returns on investment. Why not give it a shot? Never forget that penny stocks like shares below rupees 10 come along with their own set of risks and returns. Do not forget to do a detailed research before making investments.
If you hold a Demat Account with you today then start your investment in the penny stocks at the share market and if you are yet to open a Demat account and start investing then you are just at the right place. Click on Open free Demat Account and do it in a few simple steps either from our website: www.smifs.com or our official trading app SMIFS Elite.
Once you garner all the benefits from this you can thank us later.