As a video editor and motion graphics designer intern, you will be working under the supervision of our Digital Marketing head to create video content and text animation for our company’s promotion.
Responsibilities for Video Editor and Motion Graphics Designer Intern
- Create visually stunning video assets and content
- Collaborate with team members to support larger media goals
- Take the initiative to deliver new and innovative content
- Adhere to brand guidelines in ways that can push creative boundaries
- Should be a team player and self-motivated to push further
Qualifications for Video Editor and Motion Graphics Designer Intern
- Graduate from any field
- Should be knowledgeable in Adobe Premier Pro/Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects
- Need to come up with their own unique creative ideas
Duration: 1-3 Months
Location: Work From Home
Timings: 11 A.M.-4 P.M. (Mon-Fri)
Perks: The intern will receive a “Certificate Of Completion” from our end upon successful completion of the program.
To apply, Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call at: 7980093918